Tuesday, January 03, 2006

About Kwanzaa . . .

One of the blessings of this Christmas season is that I’ve heard absolutely nothing about Kwanzaa until this morning. I’m not sure why. Last year, I heard about Kwanzaa again and again.

Anyway, this morning I came across this excellent expose of Kwanzaa.

Why is this information normally hidden from us? Hmmmm? This is the first time I’ve heard about the criminal nature of the founder of Kwanzaa and his hatred of Christianity. I have always suspected a hidden agenda of Kwanzaa is to distract from Christmas. That suspicion is now confirmed, and the truth is worse than even my suspicions.

Now that I’ve been more informed by this article, I will now put my foot down and pontificate: celebration of Kwanzaa is not compatible with Christianity.

No comments: