Friday, August 11, 2006

Pipe Dream Update

I’ve mentioned that, in spite of being the World’s Fastest Seminary Drop-out, I have a (pipe?) dream of studying at Oxford. Well, I do have some enquiries out about that, although I’m not holding my breath. If you wish to avoid excess academic pressure as I do, that reduces your options at Oxford, to put it mildly.

But I so wish to go that I want to exhaust the possibilities before I write it off. And, hey, God answers prayer, so you never know. . . .

In the meantime I’m about to take, for credit no less, Liturgics I from Cranmer House’s distance program and Dr. Daniel Dunlap. Yes, there are papers and an exam. But the format is flexible while still challenging. And although I’m not going after a degree, you never know when the credit might come in handy.

No comments: