Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Fun Topic

I have to admit I was a bit overwhelmed at times with the start of the CMRS program. But now that I have the perimeters nailed down, I’m feeling confident.

One of the perimeters is that my main assignment for my current integral course will be an essay of just under 4000 words on a subject selected from a list of topics.

The topic I’ve chosen? “Which did more harm to medieval Christendom: prelates or theologians?”

The Senior Tutor confided that he had hoped I would choose that one. In the past, the topic was who did the most good, but he decided to have more fun with it and changed the topic accordingly.

I’m almost certain that I’ll write that the prelates did more harm. But I would enjoy hearing what my good readers think on this vital question.

No comments: