Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Obama tells me to “sit in back.” I respond.

Obama, that great “uniter,” was as divisive as ever yesterday:

“We can’t have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

Oh. So I “gotta sit in back.”

Allow me to spell some things out to you, Mr. President.

1. You were elected to be President of all the United States. To tell a third or more of America that “they gotta sit in back” is unpresidential and inappropriate. For all his faults, your predecessor, whom you like to blame for your failures, had enough class not to say anything like that.

2. I have no intention of sitting in the back of your bus, sir. Moreover, I will not sit in your bus at all. I am doing all that is in my power to do my part to put up roadblocks to stop your bus before it leads us all off a cliff. And millions of Americans are voting to do likewise. We are not interested in sitting on your bus. It only takes left turns.

And as for those RINOs *coughMurkowskicough* who will not do their part to stop you, I am doing my part to throw them under the bus.

3. You seem to have trouble understanding the concept of “shovel-ready.” (Or, to be more accurate, you used that term to lie to the American people.) Will you understand when I tell you take your bus and SHOVE IT*?


*With thanks to the Democrat nominee for Governor of Rhone Island.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're speaking for me.

Wetzy said...

I saw your post over at Goomba's. This is exactly what needs to be said. I'll drive myself.

Anonymous said...

This is an outstanding rant. I hope it is yet another canary in the coal mine... a symbol of the rising anger across the nation.

Vote as if your life depends on it.

JC Fremont said...

Re the "sit in back" remark: does the POTUS mean like Rosa Parks?

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

I with ya' Mark, also saw this over at Goomba.

Anonymous said...

This is yet another less-than-subtle insult aimed at concerned citizens. It motivates me to gather friends and family to overthrow this corrupt aristocracy on election day.

Disgusted said...

I wonder if Mister Barack wants all the gay soldiers to sit in the back of the bus too, and if he can tell them so...with a straight face.

What a stinking, vomitous hypocrite that man is.

sig94 said...

The hubris of this pipsqueak El Presidente For Life never ceases to amaze me. Please leave your Sekret Service behind and tell me once again to sit in the back of the bus. Go ahead.

s'more said...

There is a very vindictive streak in this man. Be sure to vote.