Monday, April 30, 2012

Leftists Abuse Twitter Spam Reporting to Ban Conservatives



 The Leftist view of “free speech” is freedom only for speech they find acceptable.  We are seeing another example of that mentality in action on Twitter.  Leftists are falsely reporting conservatives for spam and successfully getting their accounts suspended.  And they are being quite gleeful about it, too.

Excellent reporting of sordid details with incriminating tweets may be found over at Twitchy, a site I am coming to greatly appreciate.  As Twitchy points out, for many Leftists, dissent is “for me, but not for thee.”

Leftists cannot be trusted to protect freedom.  Many of them can be expected to attack it.  We are seeing that in action on Twitter.

----
Housekeeping: Yes, I am experimenting with the clunky new Blogger interface.  I beg your patience as I do so.

No comments: