Saturday, November 03, 2012

“Every Freakin’ Day for the Last Four Years Has Been an October Surprise.”


For some months, I’ve been thinking about posting a litany of the lawless outrages of Obama in order to put his term in perspective.  But I realized that is like writing my own personal Bible concordance; I neither have the time nor the energy.

Then I thought surely someone will do that thankless task, and then I will direct my readers to that great work.  But I have seen no such work . . . until now.

A certain Zombie, no doubt with the endless energy that comes from being undead, has ventured to make a “complete list of Barack Obama’s scandals, misdeeds, crimes and blunders.”  And he’s off to a very good start at least.

Here are some highlights, or lowlights if you will:

Invariably and intentionally misquotes the Declaration of Independence in speeches, leaving out the words “by our Creator” in the famous passage “…are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,” which Obama always recites as “…are endowed with certain unalienable rights.”

$6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

Illegally ending the welfare-to-work requirements passed by Congress.

In a primary debate against Hillary Clinton in 2008, Obama said he would never force people to buy health insurance, since those without it couldn’t afford to buy it. Less than two years later, he rammed through Obamacare, which does indeed force people to buy health insurance.

Blocked continued construction of the Keystone Pipeline, thereby intentionally reducing energy resources for the US and forcing Canada to sell more of its oil to China.

When states tied to stop election fraud with voter ID laws, Obama sued to prevent them from doing so.

And there is so much more.  Kudos to our undead friend for reminding us how important it is bring this horrifying regime to an end.

I prayed the Litany this morning and urge my readers to pray and work (and vote) as if America depended on it. . . . because it does.

-----

Note: I expect to live blog and/or tweet up a storm on Election Night.  It should be quite a spectacle. . . . Election Night, not me.

No comments: