Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Shameless Valentine's Day Promotion

(Disclaimer: Forgive the promotion.  But I haven’t mentioned my novel in a while.  And Valentine’s Day is this weekend. So…)

Being very single, I do not do much for Valentine’s Day, much less use it for promotion.  But this morning it occurred to me that my novel Pilot Point just might be a good Valentine’s Day gift.

No, my novel is not that romantic.  And it is certainly no replacement for flowers or chocolate; at least I do not think it is.

But one focus of Pilot Point is a relationship that has depth but also more than its share of difficulties.  Then . . . well, I am not going to give away spoilers.

But perhaps someone out there is in a relationship that has its difficulties, but that you know is worth fighting for, that you know you want to succeed?

Then I think Pilot Point would make a thoughtful and distinctive gift . . . to accompany the flowers. ;)  And yes, it is available in both print and Kindle.


You’re welcome.  (And remember that I have no tip jar on this blog.  So feel free to use a purchase of Pilot Point for that kindness.  Thanks.)

No comments: