Tuesday, October 11, 2016

CNBC “Reporter” John Harwood’s Links to Hillary Exposed in Leak

The numerous leaked e-mails that expose “reporter” John Harwood of CNBC practically being part of the Hillary Clinton campaign give three object lessons.

1.  The utter corruption and brazen bias of the so-called mainstream news media.  I don’t call it the Democrat News Media for nothing.

2.  I am so right sometimes, I amaze myself.  No I was not aware of just how tight Harwood was with the DemocRATS.  But I knew just from watching him that he was a Democrat hack.  These tweets, for example:



The latter tweet was prompted by him pretty much saying Trump lied when he said Hillary started the Birther stuff.  Yet it is videotaped common knowledge that Hillary floated the question of Obama’s birth during the 2008 campaign.



3. If you listen to me more and the manifestly corrupt Democrat News Media less, you will do well.

No comments: