Monday, November 07, 2016

Worst Case Scenario Revisited

Last month (while Hillary was still well ahead in the polls, by the way), I set forth the unpleasant possibility of a worst case scenario for the election tomorrow, of Hillary winning (which is unpleasant enough already), but with such a narrow margin in a key state or two that questions arise of whether vote fraud won it for her.

And there is ample reason to believe there has already been a lot of vote fraud and other election rigging.  Clinton Crime Family member Gov. McAuliffe of swing state Virginia has restored voting “rights” to 60,000 felons.  President Obama has openly encouraged illegals to go ahead and vote - you’ll get away with it.  Yes, I didn’t believe it at first either, even from Obama, but watch for yourself.


And that is just for starters.  I will go so far to opine that if Hillary’s “victory” margin is “winning” one or two states by less than 5,000, I can just about guarantee you election rigging “won” it for her.  Further, I have a hard time seeing how Hillary can win a clean election now.  The Trump momentum and enthusiasm is that strong.  So guess what the Clinton Crime Family is willing to do to win?

If that happens . . . well, I’m afraid to go much into possible consequences in print.  This country is so divided and angry, no telling what a stolen election or the perception thereof would bring about.

Pray for America.

-----


I may liveblog the election tomorrow night with the assistance of ale, but I’m not sure I will have the heart or even the ale for that.  I will surely be posting a lot on my twitter feed.  But be warned that can be a slightly higher temperature than this blog.

No comments: